New Year 2019
VSS Virtual Secretarial
Services™ do not have any openings at present. Due to the changes introduced in 2018 by the GDPR legislation, freelancers can no longer undertake any assignments on behalf of VSS, unless it is transcription that is
deemed to be of a non-confidential nature and even so, this is on an 'ad hoc basis'
only. No customer details will ever be divulged, all completed
transcription will be returned to directly to us for checking and we liaise directly with the customer.
- UK Residents only;
- Strictly Self Employed - evidence of self employment status must be provided;
- Minimum 2 yrs transcription experience, typing speed of 90 w.p.m preferred;
- Fast Broadband connection, personal e-mail account;
- Your own transcription software, pedal and headset;
- Ability to use initiative, be flexible and often work to a strict deadline.
a copy of your C.V. and please supply at least two references. Unless you meet the
basic criteria and follow these simple instructions to be considered as a potential freelancer for VSS in the future,
your email enquiry will immediately be rejected.
Further information and the necessary paperwork
regarding legalities, rate of pay etc., will be released to successful
only after all formalities have been completed.
- CV's and/or any information contained therein will not be saved in line with current GDPR regulations.
- Previous applicants need not apply;
you have not been contacted within 10 days, your application has been
unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into in this
- Only applications from UK residents who are self employed will be considered.
- Applications online only; telephone calls and fax line are screened, unsolicited postal applications are not accepted.